Volunteer at True Woman '18
Thank you for your interest in serving as a volunteer for True Woman ’18!
Through love serve one another. —Galatians 5:13
True Woman relies heavily on the extra hands (and hearts) of our volunteers to make the weekend run smoothly. We could not do this without our volunteers!
Do you . . .
. . . have a Christ-like, positive, willing attitude?
. . . desire to glorify the Lord with your gifts and abilities?
. . . have a heart to be a part of a team doing kingdom work?
. . . enjoy helping others?
. . . enjoy meeting people and making new friends?
Then we need you! And we think you would enjoy serving as a volunteer for True Woman.
We need servant-hearted women (and men . . . see FAQ for opportunities) to help in the following ways:
- Information Desk
- Prayer Partners
- Resource Center
By serving as a True Woman Volunteer, you will:
- Receive a discounted registration of $59.
- Experience the privilege of worshiping with over 6,500 like-minded women.
- Receive a True Woman apron to wear throughout the event (and take home with you).
- Meet women from all over the world.
- Make new friends as you serve together.
- Interact with the Revive Our Hearts staff.
- Get a “behind-the-scenes” look at a True Woman Conference.
Terms of Agreement
As a volunteer, you will be representing the Lord and Revive Our Hearts. Here is what we are asking you to agree to as a True Woman Volunteer:
- Come with a servant’s heart, a gracious attitude, and a smile.
- Serve throughout the entire conference as assigned. Your volunteer position could require you to serve before, during, or after sessions.
- Wear modest attire, comfortable shoes, and the True Woman apron (provided for you).
- Make it a priority to be observant, proactive, and available.
- Report any emergencies or suspicious behavior to a Revive Our Hearts staff member.
- Be willing to stand for a period of time in your assigned area (approximately one hour). (Please let us know if you are unable to fulfill this requirement.)
- Attend a required orientation and training session on Thursday, September 27, at 10 a.m. in the Indiana Convention Center.
How do I sign up to volunteer?
First, we ask you to submit an online application.
We will prayerfully consider your application and respond within one week.
Upon acceptance, you will be given instructions on how to register as a volunteer.
Do you still have questions?
Here’s a list of frequently asked questions.